Jordyn Bahl

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2021
Explain to me the irony? When I get on you idiots on here you at least have a chance to defend yourselves..Not my problem you don’t have the intellectual capability to do so..
Pal. the fact that you don't get the irony is your biggest problem. Calling people "Belittling names" is belittling to people, regardless of whether a person is present to defend themselves or not. The mere presence of someone is not the defining aspect of belittling them even though you want to try to justify your behavior towards people here by acting like it is. Not my problem that you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand that.

Jun 8, 2016
Pal. the fact that you don't get the irony is your biggest problem. Calling people "Belittling names" is belittling to people, regardless of whether a person is present to defend themselves or not. The mere presence of someone is not the defining aspect of belittling them even though you want to try to justify your behavior towards people here by acting like it is. Not my problem that you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand that.
You are correct, I was belittling you because you butted your head in here to make an irrelevant comment just because you have some aversion to me. I didn’t start the sh^*, you did. If you have an issue with how I post, take it up with the Mods. Maybe they will ban me, will probably do me a favor.

That said, two wrongs don’t make a right so I apologize.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
Oh my.

Day one/year one…

Not every team is a PAC 12 team, she’s eventually going to have to play teams that can hit. He should be careful of that.

I‘M KIDDING! IT’S COMEDY PEOPLE!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Man, her dad seems like an arrogant A**. Your daughter has pitched in a total of one college game. How about getting a little experience under your belt before daring umpires to call her for an obvious leap?

Jul 19, 2021
You are correct, I was belittling you because you butted your head in here to make an irrelevant comment just because you have some aversion to me. I didn’t start the sh^*, you did. If you have an issue with how I post, take it up with the Mods. Maybe they will ban me, will probably do me a favor.

That said, two wrongs don’t make a right so I apologize.
Hahaha …….. initially you didn’t understand the irony and when it’s pointed out, you deflect and start blaming me instead of owning it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45