Jordyn Bahl

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
It is the time we live in. Accountability and following rules is akin to hatred.
Like I said, I don’t have a problem with them calling it every time. A rule is a rule 🤷🏽‍♂️ The vitriol towards the rule breakers that the posts display is just odd..it is softball.

Dec 11, 2010
The thing about all this is there is Jordyn Bahl, a Dad Bahl, a Mom Bahl. They might even be members here. Jordy isn’t a celebrity that is going to the NFL, she’s a 18 year old kid who was getting yelled at for not cleaning her room last July.

I didn’t get that a few years ago when I was ragging on Barnhill.

RB, I know you get that too. I’m not calling you out or anything.

Jun 8, 2016
The thing about all this is there is Jordyn Bahl, a Dad Bahl, a Mom Bahl. They might even be members here. Jordy isn’t a celebrity that is going to the NFL, she’s a 18 year old kid who was getting yelled at for not cleaning her room last July.

Dad Bahl was active on Twitter last night…😂

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL

We are talking about grown adults, not kids. Are you saying that if they knowingly compete outside the rules and are successful at the expense of others they should be given a pass? They flaunt the rules and that is somehow acceptable?

ETA - The only thing more egregious than their behavior are those around them that enable it. They should do the right thing, fix the problem, and compete within the rules.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
We are talking about grown adults, not kids. Are you saying that if they knowingly compete outside the rules and are successful at the expense of others they should be given a pass? They flaunt the rules and that is somehow acceptable?
Your interpreter is broken..bring it in to the Geek Squad to get it fixed.

Jul 31, 2015
If you think she is doing it more than other pitchers than that is good enough motivation to bring it up. What I don’t get about the posts about Barnhill back in the day and now Bahl is the tone..like a pure hatred for the kid like they are doing lines of coke on the mound while simultaneously molesting young children..

KB and JB are the products of institutional failure.

I guess if you’re trying to grow the sport and profit from it you’ll put up with flagrant and frequent rule violations for the sake of wins and ratings. But those actions ultimately diminish the sport and they especially diminish the work of the thousands of other players who follow the rules. Notice that there’s no DFP thread blasting Montana Fouts or Megan Faraimo.

Imagine you’re a dad whose DD is 8 and beginning to show an interest in softball. So you turn on a game on TV and try to map it against what you know about baseball, only to see frequent play stoppages due to rule violations and commentators talking about illegal pitching.

You would think - what the heck? This isn’t a serious sport, they clearly dont have their act together if they’re still arguing about something as fundamental as what is and isn’t legal in pitching. “This would never happen in college baseball.”

And so you shut the TV off and go play catch in the backyard with your DD thinking OK this is fun but not serious; maybe it even confirms your biases. So you act accordingly.

Jun 8, 2016
KB and JB are the products of institutional failure.

I guess if you’re trying to grow the sport and profit from it you’ll put up with flagrant and frequent rule violations for the sake of wins and ratings. But those actions ultimately diminish the sport and they especially diminish the work of the thousands of other players who follow the rules. Notice that there’s no DFP thread blasting Montana Fouts or Megan Faraimo.

Imagine you’re a dad whose DD is 8 and beginning to show an interest in softball. So you turn on a game on TV and try to map it against what you know about baseball, only to see frequent play stoppages due to rule violations and commentators talking about illegal pitching.

You would think - what the heck? This isn’t a serious sport, they clearly dont have their act together if they’re still arguing about something as fundamental as what is and isn’t legal in pitching. “This would never happen in college baseball.”

And so you shut the TV off and go play catch in the backyard with your DD thinking OK this is fun but not serious; maybe it even confirms your biases. So you act accordingly.
Bringing it up on here I have no issue with. Giving the kid a belittling nickname is a bit much..

Jun 8, 2016
Haha all of the sudden he is a big softie and worried about mean words hurting someone's feelings. Oh the irony.........
Explain to me the irony? When I get on you idiots on here you at least have a chance to defend yourselves..Not my problem you don’t have the intellectual capability to do so..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45