Jordy Bahl transfers!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
My daughter has fond memories of the great state of Oklahoma. Played at OSU and graduated from OU , got married and lived there a total of 10 years. Grass is always greener somewhere else I guess. Best of luck to her

May 27, 2013
Happens more than you think. DD after posting a great year in the circle at Coastal Carolina entered the portal. She too wanted to be closer to home. It wasn't an easy decision as she was treated so amazingly well by Coastal in every way and she loved her teammates. The morning she entered the portal she had an incredible number of emails. She will be making a decision soon for her home for the next two years,

Best wishes to her! She will do great things no matter where she goes!

Aug 1, 2019
MN
She could shock the world again by really emphasizing coming home and signing with Nebraska-Omaha. Watch out Summit League! 😁

If you're the Maverick's coach, I think you'd be texting and e-mailing until your fingers fall off.

May 29, 2015
Crap … summer tournament season is going to be god awful since all the parents of 10u players will think their daughter could be drafted next year.

Jun 1, 2015
Crap … summer tournament season is going to be god awful since all the parents of 10u players will think their daughter could be drafted next year.

You mean they don't already? I've worked/umped some 14U indoor/winter tournaments where the parents think DI scholarships are getting handed out after pool-play games like they're made of Pez candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32