idt in colorado this week

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Does your DD play for Bandits Chicago in 14u? I'm assuming that KS is the 14u coach. If so, DD is the catcher for that BB team.. capital YES to both statements.

We simply caught fire as a team and DD had a tournament that will be impossible to top, probably ever in her career!
Dream BIGGER now :)

Apr 20, 2015
Yes she does she is the SS. It was a great game. Enjoyed your team and your parents.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Dream BIGGER now :)

Of course, its a journey of always improving for sure.. Sometimes its amazing to have it all come together. DD has recently faced enormous adversity on a team of 22, vowed to bounce back and pulled it off.

Her team won IDT, so it's been a nice 40 hrs or so before getting back to the grind!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Of course, its a journey of always improving for sure.. Sometimes its amazing to have it all come together. DD has recently faced enormous adversity on a team of 22, vowed to bounce back and pulled it off.

Her team won IDT, so it's been a nice 40 hrs or so before getting back to the grind!
Congratulations!!!
Excellent Accomplishment!!!
🏆🎉🏁

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Yes she does she is the SS. It was a great game. Enjoyed your team and your parents.

Thx.. wish I was there, but the wife got this tournament and OKC. Good luck going forward, I think I read you guys are coming to CA for PGF.. We're going to AFPC in FL.. It shouldn't be that hot or humid, right??

Apr 20, 2015
Yes CA. Couldn't pay me to go to Florida at that time of year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck