Help with this issue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
All of this is why the hitting forums are dead on this site.........shame. The OP is really trying to figure something out and none of the last few pages helps in any way. I know, my post is not helpful either, just needed to comment. good luck.

I already told the op why his dd was struggling. The hitting forums aren’t as active bc folks read here and other sites. They are getting good info. This stuff isn’t that hard to figure out.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Force of the hands.

Force still applied? Well your trying to time the ball. lol

Take Bellinger above. There is no connection of the lead arm pulling back into contact. He might be extending, but it’s terrible.
Force of the hands.

Force still applied? Well your trying to time the ball. lol

Take Bellinger above. There is no connection of the lead arm pulling back into contact. He might be extending, but it’s terrible.

if force wasn’t applied throughout, the arms would never extend and the wrist would rollover late. Everything would be fileted oppo or hit underneath. Like a chicken wing swing. Just quit already.

Nov 26, 2020
I hate it when I stop getting alerts.
I'm catching up now but I'm taking pieces from all of you and appreciate your time, energy, angst, all of it.
Yesterday we talked about breaking down the issue into four parts. In order of importance:
Posture
Not sliding the hips
not casting (which I demonstrated)
and not trying to apply extra force at contact by pushing you arms down and at it.
She hit at practice and from the bit I saw she was killing it.
We are going to the batting cage tonight and tournament this weekend.
I'm going to get game video and will post this weekend after we had a chance to work some more on it.

Thanks!

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
ZLUXRV3.gif

3afxrde.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member