Help Finding 2013 Xeno 31" -10

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2013
I know some of you folks are Internet gurus so I am looking for some help. I have been searching for this bat without success. None of our local stores have this size, and I have been unable to find any on the internet anywhere.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 10, 2010
I have had luck on ebay, just check warranty, return policy and if seller has good feedback. I know softball.com has the 2014 available in 31" -10. Good luck!

Apr 10, 2013
Take a look on Closeout Bats, Just Bats and I have also used softball.com. My DD has that bat and loves it. Hope that helps!

Feb 21, 2013
Thanks a lot folks... I appreciate all the help. None of the sites listed have that bat available. I did see the one on ebay, but in the midst of looking I decide that it is probably getting very close to time to move to a 32" bat. The 32's are much easier to find with a warranty, so even though it might be a little premature, I think I am going to move on up.

Thanks again...

Dec 11, 2010
Rubberbiscuit- a local women's player that played/just graduated from a Big 10 school had a new purple Xeno demo fed ex'd to a tournament and she hit 5 hr's with it and said it was ridiculous hot... Your mileage may vary... I'd sure have a hard time buying one right now.

Jun 24, 2011
Xeno Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Bat FP13X 31 21 10 NIW | eBay

This bat is highly desirable right now due to the rumors that the 2014 isn't as hot. You probably won't find one for less than $300 anywhere else. Good luck!

Where do these rumors come from? How many people have access to the inner workings of LS or are able to get their hands on a bat yet to be released to the general public?

Rubberbiscuit- a local women's player that played/just graduated from a Big 10 school had a new purple Xeno demo fed ex'd to a tournament and she hit 5 hr's with it and said it was ridiculous hot... Your mileage may vary... I'd sure have a hard time buying one right now.

An actual user review, albeit anonymous. I've been flirting with trying a Miken or Combat two piece to replace DD's 30" 2011 Xeno, but finding a place to demo these brands is akin to finding a needle in a haystack. She loves her LS and is balking at any switch, and I'm now waiting to pull the trigger on a new bat now until the purple Xenos are out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06