Did I screw up my daughter's 1st base mitt?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
DD: "Dad, I need to switch teams. Sally keeps eating all of my sunflower seeds and I am at my wits end"
Dad: "Yeah..no. You do remember that puke green and urine colored glove I bought you? Unless you plan on playing for the Lenox Leaping Leprechaun's you ain't switching.."

Odds are high we aren't switching. A risk for sure, but everything about this team (low fees, practice field down the street, no other team of this quality near us, "commitments" from the families on the team to stay, etc.). We have a list of players who want to join and pick-up with us when needed, so for now it appears we aren't leaving soon.

*knock wood*

Jun 8, 2016
Odds are high we aren't switching. A risk for sure, but everything about this team (low fees, practice field down the street, no other team of this quality near us, "commitments" from the families on the team to stay, etc.). We have a list of players who want to join and pick-up with us when needed, so for now it appears we aren't leaving soon.

*knock wood*
Good luck to you...

l9E283c.gif

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Jan 8, 2019
If I were in the market for a new 1B mitt for softball, it would 100%, without a doubt be a Rawlings DCT pattern baseball mitt!

In fact...this one!
Worth every penny!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying