DH thinks that I am crazy...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
...because the only thing that I asked for my upcoming birthday is an upgrade to our cable service so that I can get the SEC channel and ESPNU and watch college softball.

Not sure why he doesn't get it... :confused:

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Makes perfect sense to me. I love being able to settle down in a chair after a long day and poke around the 400s on Comcast to see if there are any games on. It's funny when you do that. You'll see some good ones, and you'll see some bad ones. Also you'll see some with really bad production values. But anything is better than nothing!

Jun 19, 2013
Well to lump myself in your boat I have a handful of games from last summer recorded that I won't let the family delete yet :)

Feb 22, 2013
My DVR is over half full of College Softball games throughout the last 4 or 5 years. I am anxiously awaiting for the time that all of the streaming D1 college softball games will be available live and for replay via my computer. I am guessing that it will occur within the next three years, as I am already seeing glimpses of it in D1 college basketball right now.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
My Dish Network package includes the SEC Network, and my year long contract is up later this month, so when I called to renegotiate my rate with them I got them to throw in the Big 10 Network for free too! Worth a phone call if you are not under contract!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
...because the only thing that I asked for my upcoming birthday is an upgrade to our cable service so that I can get the SEC channel and ESPNU and watch college softball.

Not sure why he doesn't get it... :confused:

All my favorite people are crazy. "Normal" is boring. You're alright in my book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom