Congrats riseball! This deserves a post of its own

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Looking forward to it. Until then she has a full season at Chipola with a team that could win the programs 2nd NJCAA National Championship. 2015 will be an awesome year!

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Was there any/much interest in wanting her to transfer midyear for 2015?

Not from SC. Was never an option since they did not have money for 2015. However, another SEC team and several other schools did all they could to get her for 2015. But she was not ready to pull the trigger. Came on very fast and further from home than she wanted. SC was her #1 choice for quite a while so she is happy to wait.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I'll go one further...the RB DD story of going JUCO first just screams of a good backstory. I think it would be very helpful for him to share it. I get the impression that it was a matter of not settling for a less than desirable offer out of HS and deciding to double down on effort, take the two years and then go for the gold. I could be way off base on my dot connecting but it seems like a great story.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Congrats riseball! Best of luck to your DD.

You know it's weird I heard that JUCO softball is like glorified rec/high school/daddy ball from someone. May be she was just too far out in left field.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
OMG Chipola...sorry looked to much like Chipotle.

Riseball, Congrats to your daughter and you'll have to let us know when she's going to get some circle time. Again Congrats to the whole Riseball clan.

Sep 18, 2011
The uncomfirmed rumor is that Riseball's DD recently started wearing a facemask and that put her over the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom