Canady rumor

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
Glasco vs Gasso is primed to be a major watch.
Glasco and Louisiana took down Oklahoma to break their long winning streak this year.

A nice bit of trivia, but ultimately a meaningless early-season game. OU run-ruled them the day before. Seeing as OU is now in the SEC, another Glasco/Gasso meeting may never happen.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
How weird is that....
if you have one pitcher on your roster that was paid a million dollars while you have other pitchers getting the basics or a little chump change with it.

Hmmm 🤔 really there are internal issues with teams when there is an inbalance that is so great it creates animosity.
Playing time is only one of those issues. Money is another.

Hard to imagine what happens when a Million Dollar Grab doesn't live up to the obligation!

Oct 14, 2019
How weird is that....
if you have one pitcher on your roster that was paid a million dollars while you have other pitchers getting the basics or a little chump change with it.

Hmmm 🤔 really there are internal issues with teams when there is an inbalance that is so great it creates animosity.
Playing time is only one of those issues. Money is another.

Hard to imagine what happens when a Million Dollar Grab doesn't live up to the obligation!
Vawter got $50K to go to South Carolina. $1M sounds ludicrous. It's not football.

Nov 7, 2022
Can anyone agree that maybe this-in the long run-is great for women’s sports? Seeing this much money-which is really not that much compared to a male player of the same caliber-is going to draw attention to the sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 14, 2019
Can anyone agree that maybe this-in the long run-is great for women’s sports? Seeing this much money-which is really not that much compared to a male player of the same caliber-is going to draw attention to the sport.

What's great is it's not football and the athletes are students. Give me a Korbe Otis any day.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
She will probably pitch every Friday and Sunday for Texas Tech giving them a good shot at making Regionals and then who knows what could happen. It's going to interesting to how it all plays out. Will it lead to more money being spent on other players? Let's hope so.

Nov 7, 2022
She will probably pitch every Friday and Sunday for Texas Tech giving them a good shot at making Regionals and then who knows what could happen. It's going to interesting to how it all plays out. Will it lead to more money being spent on other players? Let's hope so.

This was my thought, more interest, investment and attention is good for the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogoff1968