A softball discussion with my 4yo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013
I'm ok with it. We're probably the only parents in our community that hasn't bought a video game system in the past 4 years. Meaning, we're going to spend the $$$ on them in some form, so I'd much rather it be doing something outdoors. lol

With 3 girls, anything that will have them to want to keep their old Dad involved more in their lives, I'm all in.

agree - We only have the one child but, we have an antique playstation that the guy down the street gave us because he was throwing it out that she has never played and a Wii the DW and I use to watch netflix. She only watches one TV show and still reads books.
She is busy with sports 3 or more nights a week. My DW and I completely enjoy spending the time and (to a lesser degree the Money) We are not expecting any tangible return on investment (Though maybe book money would be nice) Just the opportunity to spend some quality time together and keeping her out of trouble.

Oct 22, 2009
Aww let's be honest, even at 18u those are the reason's they want to play ball.:eek:

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
U of Alabama shows this video to the players. reminds you why you play a sport
[video]https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=the+little+team&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4NDKB_enUS537US543&q=the+little+team&gs_l=hp..1.0l2j0i22i30l3.0.0.0.19575...........0.S S_V7ddRSz8[/video]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom