2014 NCAA D1 Softball Pool

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 26, 2013
REGIONALS

Oregon, Minnesota, ASU, FSU, FL, WA, Tulsa, GA, UCLA, KY, AZ, ULL, OK, TN, AL, Mizzou

SUPER REGIONALS

OR over Minn
ASU over FSU
FL over WA
GA over Tulsa

UCLA over KY
AZ over ULL
OK over TN
AL over Mizzou

CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES Oregon, UCLA

CHAMPION UCLA

TOTAL RUNS SCORED 21

Alright here goes:
Oregon, Auburn, Arizona St., FSU, UCF, BYU, Baylor, UGA, UCLA, Kentucky, Arizona, La-Laf, Texas A&M, Tenn., Missouri, Bama

Oregon, UCLA, FSU, Arizona, Bama, UGA, Tenn, UCF

National Champion: Bama over UCLA 13 runs

Regionals Correct: OREGON, Auburn, Arizona St., FSU, UCF, BYU, BAYLOR, UGA, UCLA, KENTUCKY, ARIZONA, UL-LAF. , Texas A&M, TENNESSEE., Missouri, ALABAMA = 10

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
Regional Winners

Oregon
Auburn Wrong!
ASU Wrong!
Florida State
Florida
Washington
Baylor
Georgia
UCLA
Kentucky
Arizona
Louisiana-Lafayette
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Missouri Wrong!
Alabama

Super Regional Winners

1.) Oregon
2.) FSU
3.) Florida
4.) Georgia
5.) UCLA
6.) Arizona
7.) Oklahoma
8.) Alabama

Winner = Oregon
Runner Up = UCLA

Runs in championship series ... 12

I blew the regionals, but have the right teams in the Super Regionals!!

Apr 1, 2010
REGIONALS

Oregon, Auburn, Arizona state, Florida state, Florida, Washington, Tulsa, Georgia, UCLA, Kentucky, Arizona, La-Lafayette, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Nebraska, Alabama

SUPER REGIONALS

Oregon, ASU, Florida, Georgia, UCLA, Arizona, Oklahoma, Alabama

CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES

Oregon, Georgia

CHAMPION

Oregon

TOTAL RUNS SCORED

Ha! I was right about Nebraska over Missouri and almost right about Tulsa and Auburn, but I did NOT see Michigan coming through. Kudos to the folks who did!

Did you see Coach Hutch drop her clipboard when she realized the game-winning catch had been made? I loved the expression on her face. Awesome!

Mar 26, 2013
I didn't see any postgame coverage after the ASU-Michigan game and would have loved to seen the celebration and some interviews. Did anyone see anything?

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
I didn't see any postgame coverage after the ASU-Michigan game and would have loved to seen the celebration and some interviews. Did anyone see anything?

ASU = sad faces, crying, disbelief..etc
Michigan = elation, excitement, jumping up and down...etc.

The camera shot of Coach Hutchins during the last at bat was priceless. Face palm with another long ball given up to OMG she made that catch - we won! all in a fraction of a second.

Mar 26, 2013
Thanks cuzmail. I was disappointed ESPN went to yet another rerun of Draft Academy instead of getting some interviews after such a dramatic finish. I guess the Tempe crew was anxious to pack up.

The Michigan website has a couple good videos including some interviews done on Monday - Michigan Softball. They stayed in AZ and apparently are going straight to FL as that series starts on Thursday.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
As the semester has ended for most (all?), its got to be a real joy for these kids to be able to focus 100% on playing ball without having to worry about making up missed classes, exams, and finals!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA