MaxPrep's Top 25 HS teams

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2019
Surprised to see Garfield, Seattle on there at #20.

Two of the star players listed I heard might not play for the team this year. One other returning starter is definitely not returning.

Their pitcher, the coach’s daughter, just committed to Tennessee a few weeks ago.

She plays for the Ladyhawks right?

Feb 17, 2014
TJ coaches Tampa Mustangs TJ - 18U. Last time I looked I think 10 of these girls are on this Lakewood Ranch team.
Their pitching, in particular, is legit. You see very few legitimate dominating pitchers out there and they have 2 or 3. We got to play them once this last travel season and I can say we didn't embarrass ourselves but we also never got a girl past 2nd base.

This couldn't happen in Indiana. There is a rule that no more than 5 players from the same HS can play on the same travel team.

Oct 30, 2018
This couldn't happen in Indiana. There is a rule that no more than 5 players from the same HS can play on the same travel team.
In Florida that rule does not exist. They actually allow all kinds of transfer scenarios so coaches can collect their travel players for HS season. Not very good for the girls who live locally and go to that school because the travel team transfers are standing in their way to make the team.

Feb 17, 2014
In Florida that rule does not exist. They actually allow all kinds of transfer scenarios so coaches can collect their travel players for HS season. Not very good for the girls who live locally and go to that school because the travel team transfers are standing in their way to make the team.

This sounds like a nightmare to deal with. It takes the integrity out of HS sports. I assume this sort of thing happens a lot?

May 1, 2011
Angleton from Texas on there and Barbers Hill isn't. Comical. Angleton won it last year but had quite a few graduate, including their stud in the circle. Barbers Hill is RIDICULOUS!!! 4 D1 pitchers, and 2 of them are legit TOP 10 in the country for the 2021 class.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812