Your New Years resolutions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Eat smarter at tourney's.Observer the game through the camera, instead of missing the best action because I'm thinking like a spectator.
Pay down the credit card during HS season, in time to run it up again for Summer ball.

Drink smarter at tourneys, and get DS to eat smarter when he's at DD's tourneys.

May 4, 2014
So Cal
1. Be as patient and understanding with my DD's as I am with the other players in the team
2. Get that batting cage setup in the backyard
3. Lose enough weight where I can catch without my knees swelling up

Jun 19, 2013
I need to keep my mouth shut at games more. Don't get sucked in with the gripers and complainers and try not to be one myself either.

Also every time I get annoyed with the less competitive team that we chose for this spring I am going to remind myself of the well thought out reasons behind it and try to remember that this is a necessary evil that we purposely stepped in to. So my motto for this spring is going to try to be "it is what it is" and "in light of the bigger picture this is where we chose to be".

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
I do a great job of doing the right thing on the outside. That is, I generally keep quiet, and generally stay positive when I don't keep quiet.

I'd just like to do a better job of not worrying, or not getting up or down based on how DD might be performing. Not sure I know how (or want) to do that, though.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I resolve to stop being bullied and intimidated by non swinging keyboard pirate nerd posters in the technical hitting forum. I vow to say what I really feel no matter how much they try to shut me down.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
That...and some ballroom dance lessons could be fun, good exercise, and great for my marriage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom