Ximena 11yo Fall 24'

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 23, 2019
Okay the last year was rough, my daughter's team broke up and she lost a lot of fire for the sport ... Long story short we're back at it with a new team (after a lot of bad fits and drama) and she actually wants to get back to work.

Everything looks a little wonky but she did get stronger. What should we work on this fall?

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
That a pretty dynamic swing. Probably over rotating a little on her load but that is common with super flexible young player when doing tee work. Like to see her hitting front toss or machine pitch. I like where her hands start but she pushes them to far away from her body as she loads. Again, that happens during tee work.
Suggestions:
Try having her tighten /flex her abdominal muscles before she swing. Not super tight but load into a tighten core might help.

Aug 20, 2017
Okay the last year was rough, my daughter's team broke up and she lost a lot of fire for the sport ... Long story short we're back at it with a new team (after a lot of bad fits and drama) and she actually wants to get back to work.

Everything looks a little wonky but she did get stronger. What should we work on this fall?

Needs to be 1 fused unit. Pinch the scap, coil around rear leg. Follow this guy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coachtomri