She finally understands,you get what you put in.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2022
Man that’s awesome, i hope she keeps the positivity up And continues on pushing herself to be everything she desires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I just want her to push herself to throw consistent strikes. That would make ole dad happy. A consistent change-up would have me over the moon. I think we're just about there after some mechanics changes. She'll thank me one day when she's giving lessons for $60/hr while in college and her friends are all hustling for minimum wage.

Jan 26, 2024
Thanks. I just want her to push herself to throw consistent strikes. That would make ole dad happy. A consistent change-up would have me over the moon. I think we're just about there after some mechanics changes. She'll thank me one day when she's giving lessons for $60/hr while in college and her friends are all hustling for minimum wage.

Amen, she will be there before you know it. I am about to start mine on pitching lessons. She will not be able to pitch on this. we team she on anytime soon but hopefully in a year or so she will be able to get in there.

Jan 25, 2022
Amen, she will be there before you know it. I am about to start mine on pitching lessons. She will not be able to pitch on this. we team she on anytime soon but hopefully in a year or so she will be able to get in there.

Good luck to her! Pitching is a fun adventure. Make sure the coaches teaches internal rotation with whip. And if you really wanna go the extra mile, work on rick pauley's high performance pitching certification. It's helped me tremendously, and I eventually took over her lessons entirely. You can look for a certified coach on paulygirl fastpitch website too.

May 18, 2019
Good luck to her! Pitching is a fun adventure. Make sure the coaches teaches internal rotation with whip. And if you really wanna go the extra mile, work on rick pauley's high performance pitching certification. It's helped me tremendously, and I eventually took over her lessons entirely. You can look for a certified coach on paulygirl fastpitch website too.
Pitching with my daughters has been the greatest gift as a father I have received. It hasn't always been easy, but the days on the bucket, the car rides, finding the right coach, the times with the coach, the speed records, the new pitch learned, the frustration of forgetting how to throw that pitch for months, the ups and downs of winning and losing, it has all been a gift that has created a bond we just wouldn't have otherwise. Cherish every minute and remember it's about that and if the relationship is ever being sacrificed it's time to course correct.

Jan 25, 2022
Pitching with my daughters has been the greatest gift as a father I have received. It hasn't always been easy, but the days on the bucket, the car rides, finding the right coach, the times with the coach, the speed records, the new pitch learned, the frustration of forgetting how to throw that pitch for months, the ups and downs of winning and losing, it has all been a gift that has created a bond we just wouldn't have otherwise. Cherish every minute and remember it's about that and if the relationship is ever being sacrificed it's time to course correct.

Ya know, after we stopped going to pitching lessons (45min drive), we missed hanging out and talking with her instructor and all, but I think what we missed most was our time together in the truck. We spent a lot of time talking about life and sharing music we like. She got me into a few good bands, and I did the same for her. It was the same way when she did archery, which required hours-long drives and overnights.

She started hitting lessons back in October and that's a 30min drive (plus her boyfriend lives there), so we're back to the same routine. I played her a Kings of Leon song a few weeks ago and now she's obsessed. There's a ton of value in those drives back and forth. It's not just time spent traveling for the lesson itself. She's my buddy, and she's a great human being and friend to everyone in her circle. The more time we spend with people like that, the better our own lives will be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles