What years do the Easton Ghost Advanced come out?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2022
Saw them for sale this past weekend in store at DSG. Happy hunting.
The new 2024? I have been checking their website and don't see any 2024 ghost advanced. I did see where Easton lowered the 2022s by $50. I was thinking that was the first step in them releasing the 2024s.

May 8, 2021
The new 2024? I have been checking their website and don't see any 2024 ghost advanced. I did see where Easton lowered the 2022s by $50. I was thinking that was the first step in them releasing the 2024s.
Yes sir. I think DSG receives some products before they're released on the manufacturer's website. It was in store and I was surprised to see it. I almost didn't notice it because I wasn't looking for it.

Jun 6, 2018
Yes sir. I think DSG receives some products before they're released on the manufacturer's website. It was in store and I was surprised to see it. I almost didn't notice it because I wasn't looking for it.
Yeah and typically staff put them out as they are unaware of the release date. Customer goes up front to buy it and the system wont allow the sale and flag it as "non-release". so the system always stops the dumb employee.

Jan 22, 2022
Yeah and typically staff put them out as they are unaware of the release date. Customer goes up front to buy it and the system wont allow the sale and flag it as "non-release". so the system always stops the dumb employee.
Shucks because I have a 20% off coupon that expires today. So, even if I found one in store, their computer would stop the sell? Thanks everyone!

May 8, 2021
Shucks because I have a 20% off coupon that expires today. So, even if I found one in store, their computer would stop the sell? Thanks everyone!
I think it depends on your local DSG. I've seen Yeti products that have been sold before they were officially released and conversely, seen them held up at the register because they weren't supposed to be released. If you found the Advanced in the size you needed, it would definitely be worth a try since you have the 20% off coupon. I have one DSG near me that is really flexible with anything and always makes things work for the customer. Regardless, good luck with getting the bat.

Jan 22, 2022
I think it depends on your local DSG. I've seen Yeti products that have been sold before they were officially released and conversely, seen them held up at the register because they weren't supposed to be released. If you found the Advanced in the size you needed, it would definitely be worth a try since you have the 20% off coupon. I have one DSG near me that is really flexible with anything and always makes things work for the customer. Regardless, good luck with getting the bat.
I tried two l different stores in Raleigh today and no dice. One of them I happened to ask the manager and he didn’t really have much of a clue to me asking about it. I guess I got the wrong person. Oh well. Maybe in another few weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles