What years do the Easton Ghost Advanced come out?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

My DD and I got to see and hit the new Easton GA at a bat demo today hosted by our local Play it Again Sports. My DD liked it. She could tell that it was not broken in, but said that it would be good when it was. She is currently hitting a 2020 Easton GA, that I purchased from CoreSoftball. I should have taken some pictures but I forgot. I like the black and red color scheme though.

Jan 22, 2022
My DD and I got to see and hit the new Easton GA at a bat demo today hosted by our local Play it Again Sports. My DD liked it. She could tell that it was not broken in, but said that it would be good when it was. She is currently hitting a 2020 Easton GA, that I purchased from CoreSoftball. I should have taken some pictures but I forgot. I like the black and red color scheme though.
The 2024 Easton ghost advanced? If so, that’s awesome! I was thinking it wasn’t out until January or February.

Jun 6, 2018
yeah any feedback on bat performance is greatly appreciated. The color scheme is the best in years! Hopefully the performance continues to improve and set it apart from the rest. (Supposedly this new 2024 GA is supposed to be lighter than years past and close to sticker weight.)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The 2024 Easton ghost advanced? If so, that’s awesome! I was thinking it wasn’t out until January or February.
Late, late January is the word on release

Your always gonna see the bats floating around before release as Easton employees have been going around and letting
people demo the bats. I had Easton here like 4 weeks ago and he brought like 6 or 8 of the new 2024 ADVs with him because
he knows I like to weigh them.
That same day he was up north a bit more and stopped at a few colleges and stores to demo them.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
yeah any feedback on bat performance is greatly appreciated. The color scheme is the best in years! Hopefully the performance continues to improve and set it apart from the rest. (Supposedly this new 2024 GA is supposed to be lighter than years past and close to sticker weight.)
The ones I weighed were def closer to sticker. BUT we all know what happens once they start doing more and more batches...haha
I posted them in the bat weight database thread

We will see

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I knew somebody would have pics...Im not allowed to post any pics of them yet :D

I let some people see them a while ago that asked nicely...hahahaha

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles