What drills to do to improve my daughters succes at the plate

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
images

Is this better?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Any time rdass.

Post another stupid photo on a comment of mine. Next time have the balls to say what you mean and mean what you say! I wont play your stupid little picture post games. For the record. No Bustos isn't the greatest hitter I have ever seen or played with or against for that matter! If shes your hero, GREAT! He was asking for MY OPINION. Why is the fact that some girl isn't the greatest/fastest swing I have ever seen hard to believe? And Ill go one step farther, I don't see her videos as anything special IMO! I see another athlete teaching what she doesn't do! Period. There you have it!

Easy there, HOF. RDB was just poking a little fun. I don't think anyone was challenging you.

A lot of us agree that Bustos' hitting videos don't match her game swing. This isn't a new revelation.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
No I don't know, But if you have something to say, SAY IT!

I hardly think its a stretch to say I have seen better than Bustos! Havent you?

I've never seen Bustos hit in person, so I can't really say. From the video I've seen, she has the ability to hit the ball damn hard. That said, I tend to take my swing examples mostly from Mig, Pujols, and A-Gon.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Is she better than any of those mentioned?

Mechanically, I think there's a lot in common*- with her game swing, not her videos.

* Based on my understanding of swing mechanics at this point in time, and commentary made by others much more knowledgeable than myself, which I have not been able to disprove.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiffanym