Weather pod and Foul ball safety

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 1, 2024
Does the weather pod protect us and our little ones from foul balls? We are committed travel ball parents and now have a baby to travel with us. This weekend we seen more foul balls come back into the spectator area than ever. Made it impossible to sit and watch the game safely.

Feb 7, 2014
Does the weather pod protect us and our little ones from foul balls? We are committed travel ball parents and now have a baby to travel with us. This weekend we seen more foul balls come back into the spectator area than ever. Made it impossible to sit and watch the game safely.
I'm not sure what the weather pod is, but when I was toting around a little one we sat beyond the outfield when possible... also allowed you to say what you really thought!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
My suggestion is new gloves for the entire family outside the lines, that way you can sit anywhere you like, you just have to pay attention. You can't start a new baby off with some quality Horween soon enough! ;)

Every time I saw one of those weather pods at a game I couldn't help but think about the Boy in the Bubble, yeah I'm old!
1717424252586.png

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My suggestion is new gloves for the entire family outside the lines, that way you can sit anywhere you like, you just have to pay attention. You can't start a new baby off with some quality Horween soon enough! ;)

Every time I saw one of those weather pods at a game I couldn't help but think about the Boy in the Bubble, yeah I'm old!
View attachment 29700
What about the Seinfeld episode?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T Town travel coach