University of Memphis Softball Coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2012
I just heard that. A local friend has a daughter at J&W, and he said the team is all pissed. He was recruiting girls to go there as recently as NE Finest, and now they don't have the coach who recruited them.
He did the same thing when he left Assumption, he had lined up new assistant coaches and they all got let go when he left with no warning.
DD’s former team played JWU most years and she’s friendly with some of the recent grads from that team.

May 17, 2023
I just heard that. A local friend has a daughter at J&W, and he said the team is all pissed. He was recruiting girls to go there as recently as NE Finest, and now they don't have the coach who recruited them.

So I have a niece who's college coach (not softball) just resigned to take an assistant job at SEC school 10 days before the start of season. She is a Freshman and picked the school because of him, but at this point obviously too late for her to make a change. Really crap deal.........

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
So I have a niece who's college coach (not softball) just resigned to take an assistant job at SEC school 10 days before the start of season. She is a Freshman and picked the school because of him, but at this point obviously too late for her to make a change. Really crap deal.........
You know it's gonna happen. The question is when? Especially AC's. Emily Carasone was recently named Asst Coach at Troy. Guess what? She's now the HC at Campbell.

Last edited:
May 29, 2015

Sorry . . . overly anal teacher . . . I had to read that a few times.

WHOSE. I thought you were saying your niece was the coach (who's is a contraction for who is; it is one of those rarities when an 's is not the possessive form).

Feb 7, 2014
You know it's gonna happen. The question is when? Especially AC's. Emily Carasone wasn't recently named Asst Coach at Troy. Guess what? She's now the HC at Campbell.

☝️ This is so true... DD's conference has seen almost a complete turnover of head coaches in her time in school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalWood1013