TB parents, need a list! Help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
A chair with a warranty!

Now that is some valuable info for softball parents, I get a kick out of all the trashed out chairs in the garbage at the ballpark toward the end of the year. We burn through chairs like mad.

Jul 22, 2013
We plan to purchase one of those propane portable heaters for February, November and December. A friend of mine had one this past season and we used it a few times.

Apr 1, 2010
If we're only going to be there for one game...

Cold weather minimalist:
Good chair, handwarmer packets, sleeping bag, water bottle.

Hot weather minimalist:
Good chair, my long sleeved white sunblock shirt, white cap with bill, water bottle.

If we're going to be there for ages:

Cold weather:
cold weather minimalist plus: wagon, footwarmer packets, extra blankets, a book to read, a thermos with hot coffee, small cooler with extra drinks and food. Large cooler in car.

Hot weather:
hot weather minimalist plus wagon, big umbrella or pop-up or both, blankets, a book to read, small cooler with extra drinks and food. Large cooler in car.

Things I or DD mean to bring but usually forget: ibuprofen, feminine supplies, extra hair ties, bandaids, bungie cords, the Frogg Toggs.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
don't forget to fertilize the money tree, it is essential when she is older and the plane tickets start to add up
for true 'away tournaments'

Never a bad thing to pick up some restaurant gift cards when you see deals in the "offseason".
I'd love to pre-buy my gas at Winter rates like the airlines, but so far no.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06