Stalker Parent

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
When I was about 42, I had a serious shoulder problem. I was coaching at a small college, so this was bad. The trainer sent me to a surgeon and the young doctor walks in with an intern and announces, "This is a common problem in middle aged women." I seriously didn't know that I was middle aged.

Jul 28, 2008
When I was about 42, I had a serious shoulder problem. I was coaching at a small college, so this was bad. The trainer sent me to a surgeon and the young doctor walks in with an intern and announces, "This is a common problem in middle aged women." I seriously didn't know that I was middle aged.

Did he walk out of there with a bloody nose?

Jan 6, 2009
Texas

Amy, tell me you took him out with a right hook. Cause if you were middle aged at 42, what are you and I today?

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Donnie, I couldn't lift my arm to even shake hands, let alone hit someone. The doctor I had been going to had asked me to play on his touch football team. I knew he wasn't getting the picture.

Right now, I am embracing being a senior citizen and the discounts at McDonalds and Krogers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG