Siblings that hate softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
I was going thru some old pictures and found a t-shirt my youngest dd made several years ago, i think she was 9. She was dragged to the ball fields every weekend, every vacation and most evenings. She was fed up and started her organization. It was pretty funny and clever. We had a couple printed up for her.

2.jpg1.jpg

Dec 20, 2012
Yeah for the ones that don't play or like softball they get the short end of the stic.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
My 10 YO son is a trooper. Doesn't complain much at tournaments, just tweaks when he gets bored. So he makes new friends, reads, eats, plays games on iphones/tablets, eats snack bar crap, and when he can't take any more he comes over and bugs me. His showcase are rarely more than 1 hour to 2 hours away from home and last no more than 3 hours, so he has the short end of the stick. He supports his sister and her team as well as most 10 year-olds can. Me and the wife are pretty lucky.

Jan 3, 2014
Mine is 12, going on 21. He's doesn't mind going with since, "There are girls all over." I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not.

Laker

Jan 24, 2014
Michigan
We're lucky. My two boys have four other player siblings all around the same age (5-7). They laugh, run, and play ALL DAY and fall asleep within minutes of hitting the road. All of us will dress the six boys in Orange shirts every day of every tournament (also part of teams colors of black and orange). It's pretty cool when you can look around and see 6 boys all dressed in orange to help keep an eye on this very active bunch!! I have a feeling thoough they will out grow this. Hopefully later as opposed to sooner!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1