Riseball question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
Classic rise thread.

BTW, I did buy dinner for Mike (javasource) when he came out to the PacNW to run a clinic series for me.
ahhh, sure. You invited him, Mike, to run a clinic series?? Are you kidding? Wouldn't you have preferred someone hysterically funny? Incredibly handsome? Can he throw a double ball (riseball training aid) with perfect 6/12 rotation while throwing it behind his back??? See what you missed out on???? Not to mention, he paid money, hard earned money that he worked tirelessly for as a young adult, and he spent that money on Milli Vanilli tickets, circa 1990, 91.

But fine buy HIM dinner. Smh.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Any time you’re in the Portland area, I’ve got you for dinner. I owe you for all the stuff I’ve borrowed from you over the years! Better yet, I’ll set up everything you need for a mini clinic (small gym location, but I’ve got PowerPoint projectors ready to go!)

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2008
Any time you’re in the Portland area, I’ve got you for dinner. I owe you for all the stuff I’ve borrowed from you over the years! Better yet, I’ll set up everything you need for a mini clinic (small gym location, but I’ve got PowerPoint projectors ready to go!)
If serious, lets talk.

I had stopped traveling when I took the college job several years ago, college coaches aren't allowed to do lessons with girls above 7th grade which was 90% of why I traveled. Clinics and private lessons. Then, when I went back to doing lessons full time Covid hit and nobody was traveling!!! So, I said a while ago that I was thinking about doing the travel stuff again: clinics, camps, lessons. At the peak of it I was traveling weekly, sometimes multiple times per week. In 2012, I flew 275,000 miles!!! True story. The moon is only 240,000!!

Anyway, I'm game!

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
If serious, lets talk.

I had stopped traveling when I took the college job several years ago, college coaches aren't allowed to do lessons with girls above 7th grade which was 90% of why I traveled. Clinics and private lessons. Then, when I went back to doing lessons full time Covid hit and nobody was traveling!!! So, I said a while ago that I was thinking about doing the travel stuff again: clinics, camps, lessons. At the peak of it I was traveling weekly, sometimes multiple times per week. In 2012, I flew 275,000 miles!!! True story. The moon is only 240,000!!

Anyway, I'm game!

Sounds like fun! It will have to be after my double hip replacement coming up in the next few months. Hopefully I'll be able bodied enough to make it work.

Jan 5, 2018
PNW
If serious, lets talk.

Anyway, I'm game!
Bill, Ken is serious. And I'm including myself on the dinner list...as a host our a guest, I'm not picky!

Dec 12, 2023
If serious, lets talk.

Anyway, I'm game!
If you're ever in the southeast I guarantee I can line up enough girls for a clinic in Gwinnett (east Atlanta)!

Aug 21, 2008
I don't think the moderators would be wild about me setting up clinics, lessons or events on here but you can always email me <bill@houseofpitching.com> if you wanna set something up. I've been to Atlanta a bunch of times, and I have a good buddy who lives there and coaches a school team in the ATL area. I did lessons at a private school (Pace Academy? I think was the name?).

anyway, email me if you want!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831