PWR CRBN comparisons of different years?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 19, 2018
My dd broke her ghost adv. I bought a power carbon to hold over while waiting on warranty replacement. First day, within the first 20-30 swings she hit (at that time) the furthest ball she ever hit.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My dd broke her ghost adv. I bought a power carbon to hold over while waiting on warranty replacement. First day, within the first 20-30 swings she hit (at that time) the furthest ball she ever hit.
That's a huge jump in exit velocity. The calculation is an average of three feet for every mile per hour in velocity.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
What's the break in period for a mizuno crbn? I've only bought used bats before so pretty much already broken in. I see some say good to go right out of the wrapper while others take some dedicated tee work.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
Carbon1?

Depends on the person. It has no inner tech, so the composite is thicker. You def need to get some swings on them before
they reach their potential

Dec 1, 2021
Ended up getting a -10 f23 pwr crbn a week ago because a site was having a huge sale. Guessing maybe the new models are dropping soon? Deal was too good to pass up. Daughter has used it in practice a few times, seems to like it. May stick with the -11 prism for games in her last tournament of the season next week.

Jul 4, 2024
Ended up getting a -10 f23 pwr crbn a week ago because a site was having a huge sale. Guessing maybe the new models are dropping soon? Deal was too good to pass up. Daughter has used it in practice a few times, seems to like it. May stick with the -11 prism for games in her last tournament of the season next week.

What site did you get it from?
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831