PWR CRBN comparisons of different years?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 1, 2021
Ended up getting a -10 f23 pwr crbn a week ago because a site was having a huge sale. Guessing maybe the new models are dropping soon? Deal was too good to pass up. Daughter has used it in practice a few times, seems to like it. May stick with the -11 prism for games in her last tournament of the season next week.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
Daughter used it a bit in her last tournament but I could tell she was still more comfortable with her -11 prism+. When she put a good swing on it the ball did seem to pop off the pwr crbn. It will be her main bat in the fall.

Apr 26, 2019
Ended up getting a -10 f23 pwr crbn a week ago because a site was having a huge sale. Guessing maybe the new models are dropping soon? Deal was too good to pass up. Daughter has used it in practice a few times, seems to like it. May stick with the -11 prism for games in her last tournament of the season next week.

I'm not an expert so take this for what it's worth. If she is using a drop 11 she is strong enough for a drop 10.

The extra ounce is going to make a bigger difference to the ball than it will to her swinging the bat. My daughter was hesitant to move to a drop 9 from a drop 10 until she tried one and realized it didn't seem "different" to her.

Jul 3, 2024
We have a F23 31 drop 11 my daughter used this past season. Its been a great bat and she got some good hits with it. It swings well and has held up. She used it in practice, for hitting drills and games. It sounds ok too when hit on the sweet spot.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Will there be a redesigned one piece Crbn 1 being released?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Carbon1 is one piece...there is no 2 piece carbon1. Hence the "1" when they did their naming. The Carbon2 is 2 piece.

They did a 2024 Carbon1...so no, they will not do a new Carbon1 til next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogoff1968