Prevent Leaking/Shifting Forward After Heel Plant

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Ok. Doesn’t explain what Julray is asking though. What he’s missing.. Why he’s drifting and has little IR in his front hip. No hip depth. I’m detailing a bit more. The hands and the back and scap has nothing to do w it. The sequential stretch isn’t quite right. Julrays efforts needs a ‘pull’ or some sequential resistance to create these things.

Yes it does explain why and like I said he is going out to get the ball. Of course your going to a stretch issue and resort to pushing.

May 12, 2016
Yes it does explain why and like I said he is going out to get the ball. Of course your going to a stretch issue and resort to pushing.
Pushing.. ? That's not what I'm feeling at all. I feel my strong bottom hand(I'm right handed) and dominant front side is pulling my rear side if anything. Could be wrong.

Jun 8, 2016
I'll take a look at Trout and try to make it happen. It will help me catch up to the 20 MPH 10 FT arc ball being thrown to me :)
Or Matt Carpenter Yankees version if you don’t want a leg kick..point is to load into posture and see how that feels. Have tried this with Marcela and, well, still a work in progress 😒

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors