OT: Super Bowl prediction thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
My husband thought from the very first snap (the one that Manning totally missed?!) that the game was rigged. He was flabberghasted that he missed the snap...and that very act set a precedent for the rest of the game.

Didn't root for either but it was amazing to watch the Seahawks play...it almost looked like they choreographed the entire game! Great plays throughout the game. Congrats Seattle. :)

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Holy crap!!!
Didn't see this one coming
Seahawks played a stellar game. They will be argued as the greatest D since the 85 Bears. Possibly better?
Peytons line was over powered and the receivers were getting mugged throughout their entire route. Hopefully Peyton has it in him to get to the show again next year before his clock runs out! Congrats Hawks fans.

um no, and the 2001 Ravens send their regards.

But they sure put on a clinic yesterday.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
That was a bit of a shock to me, I thought it would be more entertaining and I didn't expect so many turnovers and bad passes by Manning. I really thought he would work his magic, that first play was a bad omen though. Seattle looked invincible on both sides of the ball. Wilson is impressive, he has a great knack for making timely plays. The better team clearly won.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Funny living in the PNW we see a lot of Hawks games... the rest of the country not so much. They have played like that pretty much all year. I was surprised at the final score... not that I didn't like it :)

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
Being a lifelong Hawks fan, I enjoyed the whole game. Having watched blowouts in the past with teams when I didn't care who won, I can see how it would have been boring to many. The Seattle defense was impressive. I figured if they could pressure Manning, he would not do well. The safety was a bad omen. However, two weeks ago I felt the same watching Wilson fumble it away on the first snap of the game.

And my pregame wildcard pick really came through. Harvin did enough to keep Denver's defense guessing. His 87 yard return was a back breaker. Bottom line, the Hawks dominated. Denver, however, contained Lynch. That's about all they did well.
Hawksa.jpg

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
LL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom