New Suncoast Fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Kid on DD's team used a Suncoast and was hitting close .500. Last weekend they played a USA tournament and she couldn't use it and she got zero hits with 6 K's. So if I were to guess the bat had some sort of ball seeking technology embedded in it that was developed in Germany during WWII (see below for photograph of developers) that for some reason USA (softball, not government) deemed illegal..

Mugu.jpg

Somebody prove me wrong...

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Spoke with a representative and was disappointed with the lack of ownership over the issue, especially during the middle of a high school season. Requesting $ back. Their lack of due diligence is disrespectful to the parents and these girls using and trusting this company's equipment. Will repost if I hear more.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Spoke with a representative and was disappointed with the lack of ownership over the issue, especially during the middle of a high school season. Requesting $ back. Their lack of due diligence is disrespectful to the parents and these girls using and trusting this company's equipment. Will repost if I hear more.
They are not going to reimburse you money for used bats...nobody ever has. They are probably going to replace
once they get new FP bats in. Its not what people want to hear, but they cant replace what they dont have
right now.
Where is that "rep" now that was super easy to deal with? hahaha. Oh wait, he took your money now
he directs you to Suncoast because he has nothing to do with anything :)
I see it all day in slowpitch forums, all these "reps" now crying that they have nothing to do with anything and dont
blame them and dont call them, but they want you to buy from them :D

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Ac
They are not going to reimburse you money for used bats...nobody ever has. They are probably going to replace
once they get new FP bats in. Its not what people want to hear, but they cant replace what they dont have
right now.
Where is that "rep" now that was super easy to deal with? hahaha. Oh wait, he took your money now
he directs you to Suncoast because he has nothing to do with anything :)
I see it all day in slowpitch forums, all these "reps" now crying that they have nothing to do with anything and dont
blame them and dont call them, but they want you to buy from them :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA