New Suncoast Fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ok, so now with it cleared up that these bats can be used NOWHERE...hahaha...i have 3 very lightly used
Suncoasts...a 32, 33, 34 if anyone is interested in a very durable bp bat or just curious how these things hit.

I have not cleaned them, as you cant use chemicals on them, only warm water. Because if you use
chemicals, it was start taking off the stick and spin tackiness. So no magic erasers or anything else!

Anybody interested, getting rid of pretty cheap

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Updated letter for Suncoast Backlash buyers...as I said, they are not refunding. They are submitting a new bat
for certification and will send a new bat to you343229932_1331277451066711_6830339917955007210_n.jpg

Jun 8, 2016
How do you think something like this happens? Whistleblower?

Also why would they need to get USA's approval to let their "valued customers" keep the bat for BP....lol.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Now how long this will take, I have no idea

I think initially people read this and are happy, but are people going to be happy if this takes 2 or 3 months, maybe not...haha

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
How do you think something like this happens? Whistleblower?

Also why would they need to get USA's approval to let their "valued customers" keep the bat for BP....lol.
I would like to think the associations are on their toes and keep an eagle eye on bats :D

I think it was worded wierd...it doesnt mean USA approved them to let you keep their bat...they are saying that
after the meeting, they (suncoast) agreed to let you keep the bats since there was no way it was ever going to be
legal anywhere again. So there was no chance of them making any easy adjustment to get those first bats
legal again, so it didnt matter to get them back

Apr 1, 2017
I would like to think the associations are on their toes and keep an eagle eye on bats :D

I think it was worded wierd...it doesnt mean USA approved them to let you keep their bat...they are saying that
after the meeting, they (suncoast) agreed to let you keep the bats since there was no way it was ever going to be
legal anywhere again. So there was no chance of them making any easy adjustment to get those first bats
It does seems like a very poorly worded statement. Should have said "You can keep the illegal bat for BP, and we'll still send you a new bat"

Jan 22, 2011
Some org's do random back checking at tournaments. Maybe some org's actually bought a couple on the open market to test?

Jun 8, 2016
It still amazes me that people put out communications like that..I see it all the time. Do they not read what they wrote??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee