Need Glove advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2024
I use the Arizona Glove Lab for my glove work, but there are plenty of places that will do it. Just don't go to a place that recommends steaming the glove.

@ANNASDAD always has some great tips.
Just gloves steamed the wilson with there prep service. Was that bad for it? I assumed they were trusted.

I will check them out. Thank you.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY

Our glove prep doesn't include steaming them. They will beat the heck out of them with a mallet, though.

Jul 3, 2024

Our glove prep doesn't include steaming them. They will beat the heck out of them with a mallet, though.
Are you with just gloves? My apologies, i thought they put it into some kind of steam.

Feb 24, 2022
Just got my 15yr old daughter her "last" glove - A2000 Autism Speaks 12.5" (she's an outfielder). Working it with the mallet the past week or so, we'll see if I can get it ready for Fall ball, if not, Winter workouts. She said she wanted a tan glove, buy then fell in love with the blue - likes that it will clash with her red/black HS team (will sort of match club colors).

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Haha, let's just say that if she ends up playing in college and needs a new glove I'll gladly eat my words. Then again, I've been using the glove that I got in 8th grade for the past 40 years :)
Just messing with you, I was the same way, used a 35 year old Wilson A2000 XLO before I got into this fastpitch money pit….then the glove thing shortly after, I blame Anna! Next thing you know I’m buying 25 gloves a year for the next 8 / 10 years, I’m stupid! 🙄

But, I never did believe in that last glove thing, there’s always another!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiffanym