Need Glove advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2024
I like Marucci's gloves, but sometimes, their color schemes don't work for everyone. For example, they make the 12.75 in a baseball model with a similar design, but it is red—and it's not a dull red—it's fire engine red.

The glove you listed is on clearance, so if you can get it at that price, I say go for it.
Thank you. I appreciate your help. Im going to buy all 3, the easton, rawlings and marucci and see which fits and feels the best and then return the ones that dont.

Jul 3, 2024
Thank you. I appreciate your help. Im going to buy all 3, the easton, rawlings and marucci and see which fits and feels the best and then return the ones that dont.
Well guys, I ended up purchasing the marucci magnolia, the easton pro collection and the the baseball wilson a200 ot7 after talking with just gloves. I'll see which one she likes and why and follow-up.

Mar 15, 2013
Apr 26, 2019
Correction on a previous post, it is Evolution Sports that is out of Canada and not Smash It. Frankly, I don't know where Smash It is from but everything I said in my earlier post stands about Evolution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hcm1940