Need Glove advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2019
They're in Rochester, which is northwest of Binghamton. Binghamton is an excellent academic school in the SUNY system. If not the top school, it's in the top three.
Thank you. Clearly, I am not familiar with NY geography but I'm still learning, with help from kind people like yourself. DD is interested in a HA school and a good softball program. She has excellent grades and takes all honors classes in a good school system, has no interest in a "big city" school. We'll see what happens. Her mom, and I, support her 💯. The rest is up to her.

Jul 3, 2024
Just an update. We got the easton and the wilson in. The Marucci should be delivered on Thursday. Both are high quality. The wilson seems to be of higher quality though.

So far my daughter likes the wilson quite a bit better then the Easton. The hand stall is actually tighter and the leather on the top of the fingers is more comfortable on the wilson. I found the larger hand stall on the easton surprising since the easton is made for a female. I’ll update this when we get the Marucci.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atilbury