Meta X

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 8, 2021
Saw this bat at Play it Again sports in Evansville Indiana today. Clear end cap so you can see the inner barrel, grey and black bat color.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
well what’s 2 weeks more when it has been done for over a year now. Production issues or they are sending out so many demos that they depleted all the ones in inventory to sell?

LS fp bats are made in China also...so they are gonna have the same shipping issues anything else does. Production
is prob very spotty right now and cant get all the weights done yet and quantities needed. You dont wanna release a bat
and only be able to supply a small percentage of the orders to stores.

Maybe they def should have saved some of the demos to ship to stores...haha

Jan 28, 2017
Talked with a local Sporting Goods guy and he showed me a pic of them in the back. Can't sale until Aug. 5.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Showed you a pic....didnt show you the bat and just say he cant sell til the 5th?

I find it strange. I have never had a bat shipped to me and told I cant sell for 3 weeks. I have had a couple days.
Because guess when your payment terms start...when they ship.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
LS fp bats are made in China also...so they are gonna have the same shipping issues anything else does. Production
is prob very spotty right now
and cant get all the weights done yet and quantities needed. You dont wanna release a bat
and only be able to supply a small percentage of the orders to stores.

Maybe they def should have saved some of the demos to ship to stores...haha

The industry I work in has a lot of products built and shipped from China. It's an absolute mess right now. Even if the product is ready and in a container (another issue).....when said container actually gets on a vessel is anyone's guess. So the launch delay isn't surprising if the bats are produced there.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2017
Showed you a pic....didnt show you the bat and just say he cant sell til the 5th?

I find it strange. I have never had a bat shipped to me and told I cant sell for 3 weeks. I have had a couple days.
Because guess when your payment terms start...when they ship.

The pic was the entire circular display (10 bats?). Thought it was weird also.

May 23, 2015
Talked with a local Sporting Goods guy and he showed me a pic of them in the back. Can't sale until Aug. 5.
He's juicing you. If they had them in stock he would have put the bat in your hand.

Most manufacturers will have a set introduction date and prohibit early sales if the ship date is sooner. That said I seriously doubt this dealer has Meta bats in stock

Its a great bat.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06