LS RXT?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2022
I did some searching, and there isn‘t much discussion about the LS RXT. I see that there are 2020 and 2021 models, but didn’t see a 2022. Did it get discontinued already? The RXT appears to be a much different bat than the poorly received PXT. What’s the general consensus on this bat?

Apr 22, 2015
I’ve seen a handful in our area and the players using them absolutely love the bat. Bat seems to have great pop and a very good sound to them

Jun 2, 2019
We have a couple of girls on my daughters team that use them. Great bat. To me they seem like they have more of a muted sound. Seems like another LS with good durability.

Apr 28, 2019
We have a couple of girls on my daughters team that use them. Great bat. To me they seem like they have more of a muted sound. Seems like another LS with good durability.
I did some searching, and there isn‘t much discussion about the LS RXT. I see that there are 2020 and 2021 models, but didn’t see a 2022. Did it get discontinued already? The RXT appears to be a much different bat than the poorly received PXT. What’s the general consensus on this bat?
It’s a combination of a Xeno & RXT. It has a floating disc inside that is supposed to enhance the sweet spot & be more explosive on contact.

We had the 2020 version which we didn’t have long before moving-up to a longer bat.

The only garbage bat IMO Slugger produced was the 2019 PXT. Defective inner workings that could have been easily corrected.

Slugger has been around longer than any other bat manufacturer. There is a reason for this. They make quality products.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
I got my daughter to quit using the Ghost and now she LOVES her RXT. We bought the original and she had an amazing school season with it....BUT it only lasted two months and went dead. Bought her the new version, she hit 2 grands slams along with 12 rbi's the first weekend with it. Four months later it has a rattle, two months after that (last weekend) it went dead. I just bought her another one that's on it's way. The replacement for the dead one I'm thinking about switching to the 2022 LXT.

I had to call the Wilson Team Shop today about my recent purchase and the guy said the RXT isn't in the 2023 catalog BUT hinted about the chance of a new bat to take it's place. With the RXT and the Xeno gone I'm sure they have a backup plan to replace that. It will be Meta, LXT, then mystery bat I suppose for 2023.

Apr 28, 2019
I got my daughter to quit using the Ghost and now she LOVES her RXT. We bought the original and she had an amazing school season with it....BUT it only lasted two months and went dead. Bought her the new version, she hit 2 grands slams along with 12 rbi's the first weekend with it. Four months later it has a rattle, two months after that (last weekend) it went dead. I just bought her another one that's on it's way. The replacement for the dead one I'm thinking about switching to the 2022 LXT.

I had to call the Wilson Team Shop today about my recent purchase and the guy said the RXT isn't in the 2023 catalog BUT hinted about the chance of a new bat to take it's place. With the RXT and the Xeno gone I'm sure they have a backup plan to replace that. It will be Meta, LXT, then mystery bat I suppose for 2023.
Have You tried the Meta?

My DD is a Ghost lover. She likes the 2020 Ghost Adv and 2018 original Ghost.

She is currently using the Meta & 22 LXT as her main bats.

I finally got through to her that she hits more HR’s and and is more consistent with the Sluggers.

I think she is finally getting tired of the Ghosts cracking.

I recently sold a 22 DS replacement and the the 22 Ghost Adv isn’t even in her bag.

Got the 2020 Adv, 18 ASA and Sluggers in her bag. Basically, the Easton’s have been relegated to BP duty. And I’m 100% ok with that!

Also have a 2021 Go for the Gold Ghost collecting dust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nabbott