Looking for fastpitch instructor in Chicagoland west

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2021
You could get a regular lesson at 10pm or 11pm on a weekday. So no, I am not agreeing with you. He will have openings during the day during the school year also. Those would be regular hours also.
Lol...... i can see it now -- " Hey darling wife, I'm taking the 9 year old to her pitching lesson at 11 pm on a school night. The lesson will be over at Midnight so we'll be home around 12:30am"

"Sure that's fine husband. i have no issue with that".

With the reputation and resume that he has, he would be booked beyond solid if he were in Texas. Chicago demand is not what i thought it was I guess. Very surprising.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2009
I had a couple of young Tincher pitchers a few years ago when I was coaching a team. What they did for drills and their mechanics were based upon IR mechanics. The drills they did were a different variation of what I taught when I was giving lessons. The drills promoted long, loose, fluid mechanics.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
Lol...... i can see it now -- " Hey darling wife, I'm taking the 9 year old to her pitching lesson at 11 pm on a school night. The lesson will be over at Midnight so we'll be home around 12:30am"

"Sure that's fine husband. i have no issue with that".

With the reputation and resume that he has, he would be booked beyond solid if he were in Texas. Chicago demand is not what i thought it was I guess. Very surprising.
How about I agree with you just a little bit. I was being a little sarcastic in the 2nd post.

Jonathan stays very busy, he probably works about 60 hours per week. It is not uncommon for him to do 22-26 one hour lessons on a Saturday and Sunday. Right now would be a good time to try to get a persons daughter in for lessons. There will be a decent amount of High School seniors that are headed off to college, which means he could be looking for a new group of students to fill open slots.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414