Just the Bats, Ma'am.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
So, broke down and DH bought the Easton my DD wanted. Also,bought new handle grip for her current bat. They wrapped it up and DD said her old bat felt good as new. DH says"Good we can cancel that new bat order!" DD replies with a smile "No thank you."
Thanks for all the helpful advice.

Feb 12, 2014
So, broke down and DH bought the Easton my DD wanted. Also,bought new handle grip for her current bat. They wrapped it up and DD said her old bat felt good as new. DH says"Good we can cancel that new bat order!" DD replies with a smile "No thank you."
Thanks for all the helpful advice.

Which model Easton did you end up ordering ?

DD loves her 2014 & 2015 Easton Makos, she has total confidence stepping into the batters box with her Mako

Contact CoreSoftball (Active Board member) - Best price in town !!

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2013
Middle Georgia
The Only Correct Answer.

^^^^ I agree with this 100%. ^^^^

The question gets asked alot, and that answer is the only correct answer, even if only opinion is asked for. In a forum where expert opinion is expected, people are going to believe what they hear and run with it. For every person that hates a bat, there are multiple people that love it. The player should try out any bat with potential, and decide for themselves. My dd is also "married to Easton." She has tried all of the LS products, and can not use them. They don't work for her like the Eastons have, and she is a very good hitter. There are plenty of people here with complete opposite experiences. There's nothing wrong with trying something different, but let dd decide.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neojapan