JMU - what a shock!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2020
I hate UGa, but they were robbed at the plate. Not only did she touch the plate, she beat the throw.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
For OU...very undisciplined day at the plate. Waaay too many swings at pitches well out of the strike zone with one strike. Down by one run, top of their lineup, and...zip. They may still win it all, but literally made it twice as hard for themselves.

Jun 8, 2016
For OU...very undisciplined day at the plate. Waaay too many swings at pitches well out of the strike zone with one strike. Down by one run, top of their lineup, and...zip. They may still win it all, but literally made it twice as hard for themselves.
If I am Gasso I think about putting Jennings behind Alo in the lineup to protect her...they didn’t think twice about not giving Alo anything to hit in the last inning..

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Go Dukes!!! Kate Gordon should have been walked on that bad Strike call by the umpire. Swings and fouls off the next pitch at the same location. 3-2 count, She takes it over the fence. Totally impressed. Oh and that kid just set a conference HR record with that swing. I hope they they can pull out the W.
Karma!!! Not against OU but FOR JMU as that pitch was not a strike at all and below the knees. So I think I can say I blame the loss on the Ump for OU not calling a strike on JMU :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Kinda weird right? Not taking anything away from JMU and they seemed destined the whole game. As said above, OU not disciplined with bats, but if JMU had that pitch called what it was....a ball... she would have walked and not hit the Dinger. From that point who knows, maybe the next batter hits one and OU down 2. But Karma may have helped a bit on a horrible call against JMU. Funny how this game works!!

Enjoy the rest!! Can't wait to discuss these games with DFP!! Best weekend of the year IMHO!

S3

Jun 8, 2016
I said this before but with OU’s pitching, which is not bad but isn’t going to shut down these teams, the question was always whether they muster up enough offense to score 4 to 6 runs against the top pitchers who give up that many runs once in a blue moon. They did it against Plain but that was made easier when the umpire took away the low strike...

Jul 5, 2016
What a game - one of the most dramatic I have seen in a while. Had to be defibrillated a couple of times in the 7th inning.

Oct 14, 2019
East of the Mississippi. SEC and ACC and other East Coast teams will dominate womens college softball like they dominate most of the other college sports. The only reason UCLA and Arizona have so many titles is because the Southeast wasn’t competing until more recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
East of the Mississippi. SEC and ACC and other East Coast teams will dominate womens college softball like they dominate most of the other college sports. The only reason UCLA and Arizona have so many titles is because the Southeast wasn’t competing until more recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah we get it..now go put your SEC underoos on and drink your swee tea and watch the games.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01