JMU - what a shock!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 5, 2016
What a game. No matter what happens, JMU is a winner.

I can't understand why the WCWS doesn't have replay like the SEC does.

edited to add: WOW!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Go Dukes!!! Kate Gordon should have been walked on that bad Strike call by the umpire. Swings and fouls off the next pitch at the same location. 3-2 count, She takes it over the fence. Totally impressed. Oh and that kid just set a conference HR record with that swing. I hope they they can pull out the W.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
WELL.......it is a good thing I have a BIG appetite because I have a WHOLE LOT OF CROW TO EAT!!!!!! And I said OU would destroy JMU......I said it, I admit, and I was WRONG!!!!

Got to hand it to JMU, they played extremely well and looked like they had been there a hundred times. Odicci and her riseball were amazing (yet again).

If that is any foreshadow to the rest of the games we are in for a real treat.

Okay, back to eating some birds.......

S3

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
WELL.......it is a good thing I have a BIG appetite because I have a WHOLE LOT OF CROW TO EAT!!!!!! And I said OU would destroy JMU......I said it, I admit, and I was WRONG!!!!

Got to hand it to JMU, they played extremely well and looked like they had been there a hundred times. Odicci and her riseball were amazing (yet again).

If that is any foreshadow to the rest of the games we are in for a real treat.

Okay, back to eating some birds.......

S3
The only time when being wrong feels so right.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
It does feel right as they put on a show.......but just not good! ☹ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry:

This next one with OSU and Georgia should prove to be great game as well. Coin flip.

May 29, 2015
j6wm4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles