JMU - what a shock!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Are you saying all things equal, a Hoosiers moment?? I’m not a big gambler but I’d put my large amount of money on
Oklahoma!
lol...All I am saying is that a pitcher can get hot for a game..Softball, of all the team sports,can ride the wave of a single player (eg the pitcher)...JMU plays OU 10 times and they probably lose 8 or 9 of them. I would have included baseball in that as well but nobody pitches more than 7 innings anymore :LOL:

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
lol...All I am saying is that a pitcher can get hot for a game..Softball, of all the team sports,can ride the wave of a single player (eg the pitcher)
Absolutely, we see it every year!

Imagine pitching against OK’s 1 through 9 for seven innings! Imagine being a pitchers parent and watching your DD face OK’s lineup…..maybe a few drinks afterwards!?

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Prediction....... JMU wins a game or 2. But it will be after OU crushes them in the opener. They may climb out of the loser's bracket for a bit. And I hope they do and love to see them get to OKC for the first time ever. But OU will destroy them in the opening round. IMHO.

And please know this is NO KNOCK on James Madison. They are GOOD!!!! But not in the caliber of OU IMHO. Almost nobody is this year.

And I will be more than happy to come back to this post and eat crow if I am wrong. Never an issue admitting I am/was wrong but I just don't see it on this one.

OU versus UCLA final 2 is looking strong.

Let the games begin!!

S3

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Great to see JMU take that win today! Mizzou just didn't have it and Krings wasn't her normal self in the circle.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I've always rooted for JMU since they first made the Regionals several years ago. Do I think they have the chops to go all the way? Heck no but that's not going to stop me from cheering them on and hoping. I agree that I can see Ok V someone in the finals...either UCLA or FSU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802