JMU - what a shock!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I've always rooted for JMU since they first made the Regionals several years ago. Do I think they have the chops to go all the way? Heck no but that's not going to stop me from cheering them on and hoping. I agree that I can see Ok V someone in the finals...either UCLA or FSU
Which Ok 😉?

May 29, 2019
I'm not surprised at all that JMU made it this far. They are a historically strong program that hovers around the top 25 in rankings. They don't get the credit they deserve because they aren't power 5.

No, they aren't going to beat Oklahoma. I think it is Alabama's year to win it all.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
BOOM! JMU came to play and Mizzou just had too many errors in the field. I like a good upset!

I expected JMU to go this far.

Their second pitcher has been a total problem for my DD and her teams since they started facing her in 10U (her dad used to post here years ago on this forum as humpty). Having a BETTER pitcher than her already on staff was going to make them a real problem whoever they had to face.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Just filled out my bracket. Things look so much clearer until you have to fill in a bracket.....Much harder than I thought it would be.
No matter how things shake out there are going to be a ton of GREAT games. Match-ups look amazing even out of loser's bracket. Won't be a game I wouldn't want to see all weekend. Can't wait!

May 29, 2015
Me filling in a bracket ...

4qNd.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad