It finally happen!!!!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
Ripped off, stolen, and cross posted by me elsewhere! :p

My DD sent it to me by email, she received it from her friend one of my former players who is in the Air Force stationed in Germany. When I coached this team we would play the "Who's on First" video at some of our functions and the kids loved it. I assure you my intent was not to steal a post or rip off from some where else.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Back in my college days I played on a co-ed non-competitive rec league team. One of our players was named Yu Hu. Mr. Hu played second base. Once, in a scrimmage, he took over first while the regular 1B pitched. Later, he denied it had ever happened. Hu had a friend named Watt, who unfortunately did not play on our team.

For the record, I was the worst player on the team. I cannot understand how some of my kids have talent in softball.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
My DD sent it to me by email, she received it from her friend one of my former players who is in the Air Force stationed in Germany. When I coached this team we would play the "Who's on First" video at some of our functions and the kids loved it. I assure you my intent was not to steal a post or rip off from some where else.

I think cuzmail was saying that he unabashedly ripped it off from you and posted it elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom