iPhone 6 and Ubersense/Coaches Eye

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Anybody notice improved camera going from iphone 5 to 6?

Not sure I want a new phone, if it's better I might consider it.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Mad because Coach's Eye doesn't work on Android. Tried it for $20 but didn't work. They refunded money pretty fast. Doesn't make me want to get an iPhone though. LOL

Dec 11, 2010
Mak, I started with coaches eye and dumped it for ubersense. I can't put my finger on it but it's more user friendly. Or dumbed down, as a fourtysomething iPhone user, simple be good.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
Coaches Eye works on both my android running HTC One(M8) and Nexus 7.

Only thing I wish is that the app would allow for default recording in HD (60fps) on my HTC. I can get the 60fps video into the app only by importing it.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
I wish you could do screen shots

iMlearning, on all three S-3,4,5 by Samsung, to take a screenshot, hold the standby button on the right side and the home button at the same time. You should see some animation to let you know a screenshot was taken.

On my Nexus 7, I hold the power and volume down buttons. My 10u & 12u side-by-side:
Screenshot.jpg

Mar 24, 2014
Same situation here, have a 5S and thinking about upgrading to a IP6. One time saw a father recording his DD at a hitting lesson. They were using The video setting on their phone and came out really nice. Thought it looked higher resolution than my 5S, but maybe it was the fact it was the bigger screen. His wife had a Samsung Note 4 and wow was it nice with the bigger screen.

I think the larger screen size is a benefit for reviewing videos, but not sure if it's worth getting a new phone.

Oct 10, 2011
success

I wish you could do screen shots

iMlearning, on all three S-3,4,5 by Samsung, to take a screenshot, hold the standby button on the right side and the home button at the same time. You should see some animation to let you know a screenshot was taken.

On my Nexus 7, I hold the power and volume down buttons. My 10u & 12u side-by-side:
View attachment 6969
Thanks. It worked great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom