how many touranments do you play

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
KCPRK,

OGSA Spring and Summer League sign-ups are in progress.
2014 sign-ups | Olathe Girls Softball Association

Thank you Ken.

Were looking for good 12A and 14A. Went to the league meeting for OGSA and they said 3 things that concerned me.

1. Going to have A/B and many C teams play up in the A/B.
2. The league stretched out into mid July last year and some teams didnt get their games in.
3. The OGSA board was not present due to pending litigation (whatever this is).

All red flags.

Apr 1, 2010
3. The OGSA board was not present due to pending litigation (whatever this is).

All red flags.

Don't know if you've seen it, but there's an interesting post on KC Fastpitch about the OGSA litigation. It's titled, "Once upon a time there was a man" or something like that. I guess we're lucky not to be involved with OGSA these days.

Oct 5, 2012
Florida
My daughter's 8u travel team is playing in 12 tournaments from March-June. This includes two state tournaments, 13 tourneys if the team wants to go the WS in Ala. Second season of 8u travel, all i know is 8u teams travel ALOT.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
Don't know if you've seen it, but there's an interesting post on KC Fastpitch about the OGSA litigation. It's titled, "Once upon a time there was a man" or something like that. I guess we're lucky not to be involved with OGSA these days.

Its lacking any real info IMHO but interesting. When the head of the ASA is at a meeting for city league signups and not the board it makes coaches nervous. Im on the board of our local rec league and were already working hard as a board to make this another great season for our cities youth. If a city 10 times bigger than ours is not at work doing the same as its alot of hard work doing this....

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
My daughter's 8u travel team is playing in 12 tournaments from March-June. This includes two state tournaments, 13 tourneys if the team wants to go the WS in Ala. Second season of 8u travel, all i know is 8u teams travel ALOT.

Wait until they get to 16U and start going to big showcase tournaments!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle