GoPro Hero 4 Entry Camera....suggestions.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
What are the essential accessories needed for a GoPro?

In my opinion, for the the Softball/Baseball environment, the Skeleton and/or "Frame" GoPro case, an external battery pack, and a long USB cable are the 3 required items. I also might suggest finding someone who makes a special bracket to mount it to a chain link fence. :)

How will Apple's patent granting impact this market. It sure tanked GoPro's stock so far.

Yea, this is GoPro's first real threat from a major competitor. I think GoPro has done a great of job of getting good products to market. While it won't do their stock any favors, this Apple thing might actually help GoPro sharpen their pencil a bit with regard to their pricing model. I will also say that I'm sure GoPro saw this coming. For some time now, GoPro has been getting their ankles nibbled by the knock off's and other medium to small camera divisions. With GoPro coming out with, both, and ultra low end as well has feature packed high end cameras recently, they are covering both ends of the spectrum. In the end, I think GoPro will be just fine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs