Ghost Unlimted feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 28, 2020
NJ
Has to be, because the weights are pretty darn close to sticker...def not endloaded

I’m sure that’s what it is. I need to find my scale and compare their weight of her bats. Btw when you get your next shipment in of them will you have any drop 9’s? My youngest issue for a new one and not sure if I want to bump her from a 32 to a 33 yet. Thought I’m might go with a 32 -9 instead.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I’m sure that’s what it is. I need to find my scale and compare their weight of her bats. Btw when you get your next shipment in of them will you have any drop 9’s? My youngest issue for a new one and not sure if I want to bump her from a 32 to a 33 yet. Thought I’m might go with a 32 -9 instead.
Yes, I will have 9s and 10s

Sep 28, 2020
NJ
My DDs 34/24 Unlimitted weighed in at 24.1 ozs compared to her 33/24 Advanced that is 23.7 ozs. Got to watch her during lessons today and it seemed to have some good pop. Had a different sound than the Advanced. Similar but almost quieter. She’s debating using it in a showcase this weekend. At some point in the next few weeks my neighbor and I are going to have our girls hit a variety of ghosts that they have and check exit velocities.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I think the bat will help the higher bat speed hitters as the flex isnt there to keep the barrel back.
If your swings uses the bat's flex, then you arent going to get the numbers out of the Unlimited.

But its still1 piece...so if you dont mind feeling non barrel hits :)

Jul 31, 2019
It is a 1 piece...no matter what any manufacturer does, its going to have 1 piece characteristics. The main one being feedback.
You are never taking that out of a 1 piece bat.

I told people that from day one and reiterated before buying. If you think this bat was going to magically end 1 piece bat feedback, it wasnt :).
Core when you say “feedback”, what does that term mean relative to a bat?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Feedback is when a player doesn't make solid contact with the ball or gets jammed or off the end of the bat. The hands sting like crazy. Not many people enjoy that feeling.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I saw one of these in the wild over the weekend. One of DD's teammates picked one up, not sure where her Dad bought it from. She had just gotten in mid-week, but so far said she liked swinging it. She didn't mention anything on mis-hits, which could be because she had not had the opportunity to take a bunch of swings with it yet.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core when you say “feedback”, what does that term mean relative to a bat?
Feedback is vibration when you dont make solid contact. Not really stinging all the time like some said..if
you miss it bad, the vibration on your hands will be worse :)

I have always been a 1 piece fan...and lots of colleges like them

Feb 15, 2017
Saw this yesterday. You're gonna feel that with any bat.
3c1ca78e93a5383f63c23d42fac9c7c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13