Ghost Unlimted feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 14, 2018
Has anyone heard any feedback on the newest Ghost Unlimited? Do hitters like feel better, more balanced or feel more end weighted?

Feb 24, 2022
Are they USSSA stamped? My daughter mentioned at her tournament this weekend that an umpire inspected all of the bats to make sure no one was using the new Ghost because it wasn't USSSA stamped yet. I'm guessing my daughter misunderstood, but it made me curious.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Are they USSSA stamped? My daughter mentioned at her tournament this weekend that an umpire inspected all of the bats to make sure no one was using the new Ghost because it wasn't USSSA stamped yet. I'm guessing my daughter misunderstood, but it made me curious.
OMG, another ump with no clue :)...i really hope she just misunderstood him

No Ghost since the blue 2018 wasnt stamped for for usssa

Jun 19, 2012
DD's unlimited just came in today threw it on the scale was totally shocked to see it so close to sticker.
IDK if she will use it tonight or not but I can tell you tomorrow there will be BP taken with it.

Attachments

• 20220614_153954.jpg
    20220614_153954.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 135

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My daughter's teammate had one this weekend at their tournament. She was an Advanced user going in, so Dad had to get the new one for her. She hit a bomb with it for a long homer, but as was expected with a one-piece bat, she complained that feedback was a lot more harsh than the Advanced on balls she didn't square up.

I asked her which she preferred afterwards, and her response was that she preferred the Advanced because of the connection.

For the record; she's a 2023 HS grad and committed to U of Delaware, and she's a power hitter.

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for the report LE. Saw it tonight and like the look and design. Watched the sales video and I know they are really trying to sell that there isn’t the feedback that the 1 pieces normally have, because of the soft grip and some others handle engineering but I am curious how the girls will feel. I figure it has to have more feedback than the 2 piece but is it too much feedback that they say thanks but no thanks or is it tolerable

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee