Ghost Unlimted feedback

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 31, 2019
Gotcha now on the feedback. We had three girls swinging it this weekend at the Scenic City Showcase this weekend. They are all Ghist DB or Adv users. None of them liked it due to the feedback from the bat. They all agreed the bat felt more balanced. The did not think the bat had the same amount of pop (I plan to test exit velo this week). All of them switched back.

Feb 15, 2017
Gotcha now on the feedback. We had three girls swinging it this weekend at the Scenic City Showcase this weekend. They are all Ghist DB or Adv users. None of them liked it due to the feedback from the bat. They all agreed the bat felt more balanced. The did not think the bat had the same amount of pop (I plan to test exit velo this week). All of them switched back.
Ypu have to put enough swings in it to break in and you have to have a fairly decent bat speed to have it have any difference exit speed.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Sep 22, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD
I think the bat will help the higher bat speed hitters as the flex isnt there to keep the barrel back.
If your swings uses the bat's flex, then you arent going to get the numbers out of the Unlimited.

But its still1 piece...so if you dont mind feeling non barrel hits :)
Core, rando question...IS IT truly a one piece? The head Scheels Softball/Baseball rep here said it's still technically two a two piece internally, but sealed differently. Maybe he's crazy.

Jun 20, 2015
i'll share the info from the one player on my team who has tried the Unlimited.

She did exit velo testing with her Dual stamp and GH ADV. both in 33/23. and avg was 66-67 MPH over 10 hit balls with each bat.

The Unlimited she tested is 34/24 and average exit velo was 70mph. so 3-4 mph faster.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core, rando question...IS IT truly a one piece? The head Scheels Softball/Baseball rep here said it's still technically two a two piece internally, but sealed differently. Maybe he's crazy.
One piece means outside construction. Its even advertised as one piece by Easton. Doesnt matter if there is an inner barrel or not.
You have to watch not confusing people too much with all the "pieces" talk as I dont like to sway people from thinking this isnt
a one piece bat. He is also probably trying to sell the bat to you :). As you have heard already from some, you still get feedback.
I have no clue what he means by sealed...hahaha. Obviously its a bit diff inside because it doesnt have the connection so the setup inside
is different.

Sep 19, 2018
this is the old problem of mixing marketing with detailed technical design and specifications. The handle, outer barrel, and inner barrel are not all one long rolled piece of Carbon Fiber. So yeah, it is multiple pieces put together. But to core's point, now it gets confusing because you are mixing two different languages.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You def need to give break in time for every bat. Also, 1 piece bats def require a bit more from the hitter to get the max performance out of it

Sep 22, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD
One piece means outside construction. Its even advertised as one piece by Easton. Doesnt matter if there is an inner barrel or not.
You have to watch not confusing people too much with all the "pieces" talk as I dont like to sway people from thinking this isnt
a one piece bat. He is also probably trying to sell the bat to you :). As you have heard already from some, you still get feedback.
I have no clue what he means by sealed...hahaha. Obviously its a bit diff inside because it doesnt have the connection so the setup inside
is different.
I think he meant internally it's still a two piece on the inner barrel. 🤷‍♂️:D I'm not buying the new one... just thought I'd ask you for clarity, cause I'm not sure how the inner is built on this one.

Dec 14, 2018
Has anyone heard any feedback on the newest Ghost Unlimited? Do hitters like feel better, more balanced or feel more end weighted?
So we bought a Unlimited (33 drop 10) and my daughter loves it. She loves the feedback and feels it is more durable than the other ghost. Guessing that is from the stiff feel? She wants me to get her a 34 before going off to College in a month and half. So far so good, still needs a little break in but so far so good.
Has anyone heard any feedback on the newest Ghost Unlimited? Do hitters like feel better, more balanced or feel more end weighted?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45