Fantastic HS Varsity Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
For us, it's more like the entire neighborhood!:eek:
When we went to a camp ground about a year ago, the guy next to us had a 48' 5th wheel towed with a tractor trailer. In the back he had a Ford Gt. It was his "fun" car for retirement. Funny thing is, he only had a few teeth in his mouth. Different priorities LOL.Ford-GT_2005_photo_01.jpg

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
When we went to a camp ground about a year ago, the guy next to us had a 48' 5th wheel towed with a tractor trailer. In the back he had a Ford Gt. It was his "fun" car for retirement. Funny thing is, he only had a few teeth in his mouth. Different priorities LOL.View attachment 5406

Funny you say that. I have a friend that was VP of Operations at a fortune 500 company. When a person over in England bought the molds and machinery for the 427 Cobra, he tracked them down, bought an abandoned factory for them, and paid them to build him an original one. I don't know how much it cost him but I can guess more than I'll ever see in my lifetime. Yet, he cheaped out on the dentist and needs all the rest of his teeth pulled and implants put in. Like you say, priorities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer